PAK Automation’s Microfill Auger Fillers are used for the precise measurement and dosing of dry materials like granules and powders, as well as creams pastes and liquids of varying viscosity. The Microfill Auger Fillers can be used to fill by weight or volume depending on the customer’s preference. When the system is connected to a calibrated balance, accuracies of ± 1 mg can be achieved. The system is durable and versatile and has a number of uses within pharmaceuticals, chemicals and the food industry.
Microfill Auger Fillers can be supplied free-standing, bench mounted, or with knee-hole table incorporating electrical controls for pre-production or lab use. PAK Automation has established itself as one of Ireland’s leading designers and manufacturers of high spec Microfill Auger Filling systems – a reputation largely based on a commitment to quality and a high standard of engineering expertise.
- New Improved frame design other than conventional pillar type.
- Filling capacity: 50 – 1200 gms
- Volumetric filling equipped with Digital Weighing Machine
- One touch Start
- Drive through electromagnetic clutch brake system
- High output and increased efficiency
- Weight can be set independently on the weighing machine. (10- 50 gms).
- 24 V DC stirrer motor
- Easy to operate and no maintenance is required